Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chuck E Cheese


After church today we went to Chuck E Cheese. Ravi kept saying, "Momma, I want to take a picture with you". Of course, that was the one ride that had a line. So we kept checking back and eventually took a picture just him and I, as requested. Afterwards, he picked up the picture and said, "here Momma, for you". I said, "don't you want it for your room. We can hang it on the wall". He said, "No, I got it for you, so when I go to school tomorrow, if you start missing me, you can look at the picture. It'll make you happy". My heart melted. I love him soooooo much. :-) Your probably wondering where was Xavier during all of this? My little bundle of energy was in the background saying, "hurry up, water game, water game". He had his eyes on a messier game. :-)LOVE MY BOYS!

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

OMG what a sweetheart! Great picture of you too.