Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boys will be boys







Ravi and Xavier were playing outside with chalk. A few minutes later water was involved and viola we had blue paint. I went outside because they were being too quite. I'm sure you moms know what I mean when I say "Too Quite". What did I see? Xavier with a blue face looking like something out of Braveheart and Ravi laughing hysterically. I giggled a bit but then asked Ravi, "Rav how did you brother's face get blue?" He answers, looking very serious, "He did it himself." I looked at Xavier's hands and what do you know, no blue on his hands. I then asked Ravi, "Rav may I see your hands?" There you go.....smurf blue hands. Yes, I was a little hurt he lied to me but, I think a valuable lesson was learned by Ravi. Mommy is smarter than he thinks.

No comments: