Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Holidays

I just now uploaded our Christmas photos online. Better late than never right? Life was crazy in the Slickman household over the holidays. The more time I took off the busier I became. Weird huh? You would think I would have more free time, with 2 boys and all. :-) It was so much fun hanging out with them. They are becoming such big "little" men. Baby Ravi now requests to be called "RAV". He already thinks he's too cool. Handsome, cool, and suave. Who does that remind you of? As for my little guy...... Xavier has the greatest smile and wow he talks alot. He makes sure to say "NO!" whenever possible. When I correct him he smiles his million dollar smile then gives me a BIG hug. Yes, I know... I'm a sucker. He has me where he wants me. Totally wrapped around his pudgy little pinky. But.... there is no other place I would rather be. God Bless to everyone and Happy Holidays.

No comments: